Marketing Manager (Full Time - Pune, India)
We're looking for an analytical marketing manager to help take our initiatives in a quantitative direction. You should love diving deep into growth metrics, making data-driven decisions, and a/b testing, all in the frame of consumer and brand initiatives for Dhingana. This role's primary focus will be on scalable efforts to effectively grow our user base, the creation and execution of large-scale measurable initiatives to build the brand, and optimization of the recruitment and onboarding of new users. Above all, the ideal candidate should have creative ideas and an excitement for the future of Dhingana!
Role & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably at a start-up with a heavy analytical focus
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing large scale projects
- Unmatchable analytical and number-crunching skills
- Experience managing external partner relationships
- Extremely strong writing skills paired with creative ideas on how to promote Dhingana
- Passion for Dhingana and media services
- Sense of humor!
Benefits & Perks
Most important benefit we offer is giving you an opportunity to work on amazingly creative and interesting problems that can help make millions of users happy and have a positive impact on their lives.
We also offer a list of super-cool benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- Own part of the company (lots of stock options)
- Excellent medical benefits and Life insurance too
- Really flexible hours
- Unlimited Vacations (how cool is that?)
- Free weekly lunches and snacks