- 199 weeks and 14 hours ago
Www.sbilife.co.in Login to Manage Policy | Online Sbilife Insurance India at www.sbilife.co.in
SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is one of the leading insurance players in India. It is a joint venture between State Bank of India, the largest bank in India and BNP Paribas Assurance, one of top ten global banks. State Bank of India holds 74% stakes in the joint venture and BNP Paribas Assurance holds remaining 26%. SBI Life is registered with an authorized capital of Rs.200 Crores and paid-up capital of Rs.1000 Crores.
Source Link :- http://hirenkatharotiya.blogspot.com/2010/02/sbilife-login-wwwsbilifecoin-login-to.html